July 2, 2010 Leave a comment
• Juliette Lewis jumped on the primary-color hair bandwagon and dyed her locks a cobalt blue. How patriotic of her! [StyleList]
• The Office’s Angela Kinsey hid behind a mirror in Grand Central and harassed commuters about their hair as part of a Clairol marketing stunt. [WWD]
• Sephora is opening its first South American store in Brazil. [WWD]
• Dree Hemingway lounges on gray silk sheets in this ad for Attimo, Salvatore Ferragamo’s latest fragrance. [WWD]
• Blue light therapy can reportedly treat acne. We knew bathing in the glow of our computer screens would pay off eventually. [BellaSugar]
Twilight saga has made a whole host of young actors very famous. Ashley Greene is one of these lucky people. She isn’t only a very called-for actress, she is a popular model as well. Her face often covers fashion magazines and her interviews are read by millions.
Her latest venture is a photoshoot for ASOS magazine July 2010 issue that features her wearing pretty and stylish clothing and accessories. Ashley looks very pretty on the photos.
The iconic Gucci teddy bear, symbol of Gucci’s first children’s collection is leading the charge for the luxury house’s corporate philanthropy efforts. In tandem with the launch, Gucci in partnership with UNICEF is making a USD 1 million pledge to UNICEF’s ‘Schools for Africa’ program.
Posed in the iconic crossed-legged position Brigitte Bardot was photographed in decades before, Gisele Bundchen appears in the latest issue of Muse looking more the sex kitten than we’ve ever seen her before. The styling and hair are perfect inspiration for a 60s look.